We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for us to process your personal data and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general regulation on data protection.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
MACIEJ JAN MERSKI, entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name 7NIEBO MACIEJ MERSKI, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister competent for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 1181600542, REGON No. 140533825, Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 91/33, 01-242 Warsaw.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it can be:
• Provision of services offered in the Store
• Implementation of your orders
• Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
• Newsletter sending
The basis for processing:
• The sales contract or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art.6 par.1 lit.b GDPR)
• We have a legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
• Your consent expressed in the Store (art.6 par.1 lit.a GDPR)
• Contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art.6 par.1 lit.b GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Article 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in testing customer satisfaction (Article 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR)
Voluntary but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude the contract
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
• it is not possible to register in the Store
• no possibility of using the Store's services
• no possibility of making purchases in the Store
• no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility to withdraw consent:
Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for this, i.e. until:
• we will cease to have a legal obligation, obliging us to process your data
• the possibility to determine, investigate or defend any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
• you withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis
• your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing
- depending on what applies in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law, including encrypting the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
• access to your personal data,
• correcting them,
• processing restrictions,
• requests to transfer data to another administrator,
• object to the processing of your data at any time:
o for reasons related to your particular situation - regarding the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
o if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
• are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
• enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the Store
• do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
• delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used to:
• remembering information about your session
• sharing Store functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to turn them off in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, appropriate tips can be found on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
• Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
• software supplier needed to run an online store
• entity performing the delivery of goods
• payment provider
• persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current operations
• entity providing the mailing system
• entity providing statistical services
• Entities authorized by the customer to collect the goods on his behalf
• relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to the e-mail address of the Personal Data Administrator:
When making purchases in our online store, you provide us with your email address. It is to him that we send messages regarding the progress of your order. When the GLS or UPS courier option is selected and the order is sent from us in your mailbox, this information appears along with the waybill number. Thanks to it you can check where the parcel is and what is the estimated delivery time.
In case of ambiguity, please provide your order number and phone number: 22 658 06 64