1. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data is the company 7Niebo Maciej Merski with its registered office at ul. Bruna 9 lok. U5,02-594 Warszawa, NIP: 118 160 05 42. Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
• in connection with the need to perform the sales contract based on the order placed in the Store by the User,
• in connection with subscribing to the Store's newsletter (subscription) (to which the User agrees by deselecting the appropriate checkbox or by adding his email address, and then after confirming the registration, in accordance with the instructions provided in the first email sent to him, which will be synonymous with consenting to the processing of the e-mail address for the purpose described),
• in connection with handling complaints and returns arising from the concluded sales contract,
• in connection with the use of personal data for marketing purposes, including receiving commercial information by e-mail (subject to the User's consent by unchecking the appropriate checkbox in the registration / shopping form)
• in connection with the User's account registration,
• in connection with Users posting comments under products on the Store's offer,
• in connection with email correspondence,
• for technical needs and Store statistics.
3. The Seller ensures the security of Users' personal data, as it uses physical, organizational and hardware protection measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data processed within the Store.
4. The Seller declares that he meets all the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
6. Information contained in access logs may contain various data, eg IP address. The seller uses them only for technical purposes. The Seller reserves the right to share the data referred to here to entities authorized under specific provisions (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User's end device is the operator of the Website SmaczaJama.pl - 7Niebo Maciej Merski with its registered office at ul. Bruna 9 lok. U5, 02-594 Warsaw.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
All payments made in our store are transferred to specialized financial institutions.
Of course, you can personally make a transfer from your bank, pay on delivery, or at our premises in Warsaw for personal collection (in cash or by card).
DotPay - Fast transfers, card payments
You provide your payment card details only at Dotpay, which deals with transaction authorization. In this way, the transaction takes place directly between the Customer and DotPay.pl. No one else, including our store, has access to them. Thanks to a certified and encrypted (SSL) connection to the Polcard S.A. server payment or credit card details are secure.
DotPay has been on the Polish market since 2001 and is at the forefront of companies that support online financial transactions.
Authorization of online transactions via payment cards is made by the reputable company Polcard S.A. - the largest center of this type in Poland. DotPay.pl has all the required certificates and safeguards, giving the person making the payment the highest possible level of security and guarantee regarding the correctness of payment handling.
Personal data collected by the store are used for efficient communication with the customer, and in particular for the implementation of the order.
The customer can change them at any time via the "Your account" link or request their removal from the database.
The collected information will never be disclosed to third parties, they are located on the servers of the leading Internet service provider in Poland (home.pl companies). They are used in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.09.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).